The mission of the non-profit Brazilian Sustainability Institute for Socio-Environmental Responsibility is help establish a variety of paths to a sustainable world, with a strong economy, social development with environmental preservation as an outcome.
Instituto Sustentar is a non-profit organization based in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil, with special OSCIP (Civil Society Organization in the Public Interest) status for transparency. It has the goals of creating, planning and executing sustainable development projects in cities and in rural communities, with a focus on environmental protection and social inclusion. We offer solutions to corporate and business problems tied in with economic development.
The Institute’s purpose is to create, plan, and execute sustainable development and community development projects and programs, with a focus on environmental preservation and social inclusion.
- Act to promote social and environmental governance, contributing to the sustainability of the institutions and society as a whole.
- Work to value and dignify stakeholders and reduce pressures on ecosystems.
- Transparency: the activities and relationships with public entities, with the private sector and other civil society organizations are conducted in transparent, non-partisan and ethical processes.
- With a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals, Instituto Sustentar offers innovative solutions to meet institutional demands. We do this by executing current actions or through technical assistance and monitoring.
- Our methodology combines social management with environmental projects, aiming at tangible results in improving the quality of life of local people living near territories where our customers and partners are working. This policy creates a good public business image, necessary today in the modern market.